Monday, February 18, 2008

Saber

Saber: from Fate/Stay Night. Who is she? Where is she from? I don't know, and haven't bothered to look it up. All I do know is that I like the look of her, even if she is a little--ahem--inarticulate. I've been seeing this gal for over a year at Hastings, and her price has sunk from $29.99 to $7.50. For that consideration I can't leave an old acquaintance languishing on the shelf. What can I say? I likes me a warrior-maid.

From her box: "I have a secret I haven't told you...I'm a Magi." Three years after the death of his foster-father, strange events begin happening in town, and he finds himself drawn into a battle between the Magi called "Masters."

Who is this "he"? The company that made the figure is called Craftmanship Kotobukiya, their address is given as http//www.kotobukiya.co.jp.

2 comments:

AlanDP said...

Wikipedia is an excellent source of anime information for those of us who live in the hinterlands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fate/stay_night

Anonymous said...

that's an awesome sword but it looks like it doesn't detach from the figure. Swords should always be stand alone props as they are great examples of craftsmanship in their own right. jb